Pressurized Metered-Dose Inhalers, currently the most commonly used, delivers a measured amount of medication and produces excellent results when used correctly. Using a metered-dose inhaler (MDI) seems simple, but many people do not use them the right way. If you use your Respimat the wrong way, less medicine gets to your lungs. Many patients experience difficulty controlling their Asthma because they use their inhalers incorrectly.
How to Use Inhaler
Millions of Asthma patients breathe easier thanks to inhalers, but properly using these devices is crucial to their success. If your technique is wrong, too much of the medicine can end up in your mouth instead of your lungs, and it will not have enough medicinal effect.
How to Use Inhaler app is specially designed for people suffering from Asthma, COPD and Allergies and uses any type of MDI inhalers. This app demonstrates correct Respimat inhaler technique in a step by step format and covers all critical steps that lead to the most effective medicine delivery.
The How to Use app will help you with:
- Practice the technique with the instructor using a webcam
- Follow the instructor to get the maximum benefit from your Respimat inhaler
- Time your step precisely with on-screen timer for holding your breath for maximum medicine effect
- All steps are available anytime, anywhere and on any device you may be using
- The breath-bar from How to Inhale app features in this app and will help you time the pressing of the Respimat and breathe in Slowly and Deep
- Ensure you get the right dose next time you use your Respimat
*The Practice mode of the app is only available in the In-depth Training.
The How to Use Inhale Respimat app is presented in a step-by-step format. All steps are precisely timed for you to learn and practice the inhaler technique effectively.
Step1: Hold the Respimat straight up.
Step2: Turn the transparent base in the direction of the arrow.
Step3: Open the cap. You'll hear a click.
Step4: Sit straight or stand up.
Step5: Tilt your head back slightly.
Step6: Exhale away from the inhaler.
Step7: Start taking a slow and deep breath. And press the "dose dispensing" button, at the same time.
Step8: Hold your breath for 10 seconds. Exhale slowly through your mouth or nose.
Step9: Close the inhaler.
Watch the How to Inhale demo video below to learn the steps leading to a correct breathing technique:
Do you want to see yourself practice the inhaler techniques along with a real instructor? The In-depth training offers you this and much more.
- Learn to How to Inhale and How to Use Inhaler correctly
- Practice with your device camera
- Retain correct technique with better medical outcomes
- Save your time and cost